We will be attending the Heading Off Headaches 2017 workshops on Saturday 7th October (9.45am – 12.00pm). The workshop aims to provide you with ideas and information to help you learn how to deal with common headache triggers. Please come along and have a look at our uniquely formulated Vista-Mesh lens that can help reduce visual stress and headaches.
Vista-Mesh has been shown to help the following:
- Migraines (resonance & variant)
- Use of digital devices, such as computers and smart phones
- Bright fluorescent lighting at the office and supermarkets
- Night driving
- Harsh visual environments
- Young persons visual stress
For more details about the event and how to book, please visit the Cheltenham Headache Clinic’s website. We’ll see you there!