Norville Opticians, Company Eyecare, 65 Eastgate Street, Gloucester, GL1 1PN
Corporate Eyecare was set up in 1992 by Norville Opticians to provide eye examinations and spectacles on site for local companies.
It is a legal requirement to provide eye tests and glasses as appropriate to employees requiring safety glasses or habitual VDU users. By bringing the eye tests on site and providing special corporate rates for tests and spectacles Corporate Eyecare can save your business time and money.
Some of the benefits of company eyecare:
- Discounted sight tests for employees
- Corporate rates for VDU glasses and safety spectacles
- Discounts for employees on spectacles for their home use available from any Norville practice
- A vision screening service for employees
- Full examinations carried out on site or at one of the Norville branches
- A good selection of frames for employees to choose from the package provided
- The opportunity for employees to pay to upgrade their frames or lenses if they wish
- Spectacles dispensed by a fully qualified dispensing Optician
- Excellent aftercare and service
For small companies or where on site testing is not required speak to your local branch to arrange similar benefits to those listed for company eyecare.
For further details, please contact Nick Upton, using the contact information found at the top of this page.